Measures against the Coronavirus in our practice
Measures we take as therapists:
1. We’ll be washing our hands / disinfecting our hands with alcohol gel before and after every consultation.
2. The practice is regularly being aerated.
3. Surfaces and door knobs are being disinfected regularly, the practice is disinfected daily.
4. We’ll be wearing a mask, and if necessary an apron, gloves and a face shield.
What we expect from you as a patient / visitor?
1. Please contact us to postpone your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: headache, throat ache, runny nose, cough, fever, cold shivers, exhaustion.
2. We won’t shake hands when you enter the practice. You’ll be asked to wash your hands / disinfect your hands with alcohol gel before any contact.
3. Please wear your own mask when entering the practice. If you don’t have one, your osteopath will lend you one. Each mask is being used only once and all of our masks are being washed daily.
4. Please bring your own towel to put on the treatment table.
5. After your session you’ll be leaving the practice through another exit to avoid any contact with other patients in the waiting room.
With these measures we hope to be able to keep on working!
Thank you for your understanding!
Julie, Rebecca, Annie and Gwendolyn